Redford Club Directory

Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

An Exclusive Interview with Kyle Bent



The Redford Club: What makes Kyle Bent the "Man of the Hour"?

Kyle Bent:   Well for starters, I’m a 15 year old up-n-coming emcee with the drive of ,what some would call ,veteran .I’ve been rapping since I was 9, and when I hit 14, I finally started to stir up some attention through social media .I released 5 music videos in a span of one year and 3 mixtapes. Since 2013, I’ve already dropped a new music video and another one is in the works as we speak. I truly believe this year is promising for my career. You’ll most likely see me on tour this summer also .


TRC: You ready for March Madness? If so, who do you have in your final four?

KB:  It’s funny that I’m also involved in a lot of basketball for school and AAU but I don’t watch it much. I often choose to work on music and promotion over watching sports and practicing even though I know I need to find a balance. 





TRC: 

What can we expect next from Kyle Bent?

KB:  I’m working on my 4th project as of now, entitled Bent Rulers EP .This project will be sold on Itunes and promoted with a flurry of new music videos leading up to the release. Stay tuned! 

TRC: 
What inspires you?


KB:  I’m inspired by controversial topics .Topics that people often leave alone due to fear of the truth or maybe a number of different reasons. I like to touch upon those subjects and hopefully spark an interest in the minds of the listener.

TRC:
Shouts outs? "last words"?

KB:

Shout out to The Red Ford Club, Bent Nation & Bent Militia .Join the movement by following on twitter @kylesbent

No comments:

Post a Comment